G-Force Consulting Inc.
North American Powersports Industry Motor and Controller Market Report
Business Intelligence Covering The New Wave Of Electric and Hybrid Drive Trains In Powersports
The motorcycle, UTV and ATV industries are some of the fastest-growing markets for traction motors and controllers. I'm compiling decades of experience on the cutting edge of new business and new product development into a unique market report that takes market and product research to a new level. Your purchase will help you to quickly become more competitive in the powersports marketplace. The North American Powersports Motor and Controller Report includes:
- The latest developments and announcements on electric and hybrid vehicles from established and start-up vehicle OEMs. Incumbent supplier info, Purchasing and Engineering contacts are included.
- SWOT analysis of the various motor and controller manufacturers.
- Market summaries for anticipated motor and controller purchases broken down by vehicle segment and manufacturer.
- Projections on which technologies will succeed or fail in various market segments.
- Important patent activity.
- Engineering data critical to the success of new traction motor programs on powersports vehicles, based on years of experience with major, and failed, OEMS.
- Innovative suggestions on how OEMS can reduce cost and improve performance, including strategies for suppliers to add more value than ever before on OEM projects.
- Industry contacts, organizations, standards and regulations.
- Overall powersports industry information including summaries of media properties and media contacts, the various advertising agencies employed within the industry, and more.
- Market shares and unit sales volume for various powersports industry segments.
- Free follow-up consulting on new market entries and new business development.
- The important differences between powersports and other Electric Vehicle segments such as automotive, forklift, etc.
- Bonus data on golf manufacturers.
Contact G-Force Consulting to receive a detailed Table of Contents, purchase information, and for further information on this report.