Copyright 2010: G-Force Consulting | ATV Design. All Rights Reserved.
This is much, much more than just a marketing survey.
23 years and counting of research in powersports battery systems is compiled into the G-Force Consulting North American motorcycle and off-road vehicle battery market report. Much more than just a database, this report is powersports-specific and includes analysis never compiled before. See for yourself why this information is being used by major industry stakeholders to shape the future of deep-cycle, starting and lithium batteries in powersports vehicles. To obtain a Table of Contents, get a quote and see sample slides, contact G-Force Consulting.
This analysis will provide a strategic advantage to Battery and Battery Accessory manufacturers, Investment Managers, Commodity Managers, Technology Directors, and New Business Development Managers. It includes:
- Which vehicle segments need advanced energy storage batteries, and which will utilize tradititional lead-acid products, and why.
- Revolutionary technology and organizational approaches that will dramatically improve battery performance and overall electrical system performance.
- The powersports segment that is begging for new battery technology, and other urgent sales channel opportunities for battery and accessory manufacturers.
- The other “shoe yet to drop” that will dramatically affect new battery technology adoption.
- Factors affecting battery performance--hint--only one of them is the battery construction itself.
- The business paradox that ensures a high warranty rate for powersports batteries, and how to shift the industry away from this forever.
- Present and future market capitalization for engine starting, deep-cycle lead acid, lithium and other battery technologies.
- The North American powersports OEM 2012 market shares, their supply chain strategies, and the trends emerging in their battery technology strategies.
- The commercial feasibility of various battery pack chemistries within the next 5 years.
- A SWOT analysis of battery and battery pack manufacturers.
- “War Game” forecasting of regulatory and technology shifts and their market impact.
- Special design considerations for off-road vehicle battery packs.
- The significant difference between traditional powersports customers and electric vehicle customers.
- UTV, Motorcycle and Snowmobile 3-5 year market share forecast with justifications.
ABOUT GARY GUSTAFSON
Here's a brief resume relating to batteries-- I was employed for a total of 13 years at market leaders Polaris and Arctic Cat as an electrical engineering supervisor and project leader, playing a key role in cost negotiations, warranty reduction and supplier selection. I spent more than 4,000 hours of time focusing specifically on battery and charging system research and development with those two companies. At Polaris, I led the cross-functional team that implemented factory-activated AGM battery technology including explaining the technology to marketing, in service manuals and while teaching service schools. I conducted on-site battery supplier audits with brands including Yuasa and East Penn. As President of G-Force Consulting since 2005, I've provided electric drive train development for manufacturers as diverse as Fallbrook Technologies and Bad Boy Buggies, developed comprehensive market research for up-and-coming lithium battery manufacturers such as EarthX and comprehensive market analysis for electric vehicle manufacturers such as Stealth, Bad Buggies and E-Z-GO. As an electric UTV sales rep, I visited more than 100 dealers in person and made thousands of sales contacts. I've been a top-level consultant on the powersports industry for worldwide automotive electrical and drive train suppliers including Borg-Warner and Continental Automotive. More than than fifteen Wall Street fund managers and market research firms turn to me for powersports industry analysis. Numerous websites and even charger manufacturers such as CTEK have tapped into my knowledge to provide battery and charging system education in consumer publications and owner’s manuals. I've logged thousands of miles of seat time, and field repair time, on off-road vehicles in some of the harshest conditions imaginable. This depth and breadth of experience are the basis for the all-new 2015 Powersports Battery Market Forecast.
G-Force Consulting Inc.
Powersports Battery Market Analysis
For OEMs, Suppliers and Aftermarket
"Gary has a broad and in-depth understanding of the Powersports industry. He is great resource for anyone looking to better comprehend the dynamic and ever-changing Powersports industry."
VP of Sales and Marketing